Here it all goes...

For everyone who comes to read....

Family Project 365. Starting today on my husbands birthday (May 10)!!! I'm blessed to have an amazing husband, beauitful son and loving extended family! I'm so excited for everyone to watch our family grow and change through out this year and years to come <3

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Never fear, we'll be back

So, for everyone who reads and looks forwards to the updated pictures. I have not forgotten about our blog. From our last few days in California to a surprise Honeymoon part one. Now we are just trying to get re adjusted and everything back in order and routine. To make that even more challenging, Tristan has come down with a Fever and Viral infection. So as soon as our little man is feeling better, and we get our crazy lives back on track I'll be sure to give a detailed update!

1 comment: