Here it all goes...

For everyone who comes to read....

Family Project 365. Starting today on my husbands birthday (May 10)!!! I'm blessed to have an amazing husband, beauitful son and loving extended family! I'm so excited for everyone to watch our family grow and change through out this year and years to come <3

Monday, June 4, 2012

June 2 - 4 :: Day 24 - 26

What a busy past two days. We had our California wedding party. Meeting lots of new people and seeing lots of familiar faces. The gifts were far too kind and much loved. The next day we went for a few walks, and a few car rides. Tristan is now having a hard time with the time difference. He wants to sleep but it just wont come. That is one main reason I can't wait to go home. He gets just as cranky as I do when his sleep is all messed up.

Today is our last day with Ashton being here with us. So a visit to Jamba juice is in store and then taking Tristan on a nature walk. He'll be so excited cause he loves the outdoors just like his momma and papaw : ]

Then for you people who use to live in California and had a problem understand why I hates In ans Out burgers. Rest assure, it was just my pregnant taste buds. I had one and it wasn't dreadful.








No comments:

Post a Comment