Here it all goes...

For everyone who comes to read....

Family Project 365. Starting today on my husbands birthday (May 10)!!! I'm blessed to have an amazing husband, beauitful son and loving extended family! I'm so excited for everyone to watch our family grow and change through out this year and years to come <3

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5 :: Day 27

We had a park day!!! Plus Mommy got some girl mommy time with one of Kevin's friends who has become one of mine. I should have done better on pictures but Alyssa has a 4 year old and a 1 month. Both are great and adorable children : ]

Before our girl time though Kevin and I took Tristan on some slides and a swing! I'm looking so forward and dreading all the same when our little Man is running and jumping and sliding all on his own! Every moment is such a cherished memory with our little Man

I also forgot!  We were able to feed the duckies and Tristan smiled and giggled. I asked him all the time where the birdies are and instead of looking at the ducks he looked at the sky : ]





No comments:

Post a Comment