Here it all goes...

For everyone who comes to read....

Family Project 365. Starting today on my husbands birthday (May 10)!!! I'm blessed to have an amazing husband, beauitful son and loving extended family! I'm so excited for everyone to watch our family grow and change through out this year and years to come <3

Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 25 - 31 :: Day 16 - 22

Yayy for Memorial Day weekend!!! Kevin was released early again and this time it was for a 96!! So we got our butts into gear for that awesome weekend!! Lots of family time, a trip to the aquarium, the beach and a bbq where we invited a few friends over. But I'd have to say the beach was the best part about our memorial weekend.

The reason for my lack of writing is because we had to get together our lives and pack it all up for our California trip. I'm a hole bundle of nerves because I'm not looking forward to a 6hour flight with a 6month old. Its a red eye so we shall see if we can get him asleep for the plan ride that leaves at 8pm.

But with out further ado our huge lot of pictures from our crazy busy weekend/week <3


















2 comments: